The latest version of the Kryptos knife is coming soon! Outland's Kryptos knives were developed for optimum concealed carry, swift and natural draw, and reliable retention. The prominent pinky hook locates your hand and gives a secure location for a quick draw, while the heel on the handle gives a solid base for assisted thrusting. The G10 handles are secure even when wet, and the handles have jimping for additional bite.
- Full tang CPM 3V steel construction
- Double-edged blade
- 3.5 inch primary cutting edge
- G10 handle grips
- Deep finger choil, quillion and aggressive jimping for a secure grip
- Pinky hook allows for fast, sightless grip acquisition and sheath draw
A new sheath is in the works for the K3 that combines the feature of our two previous sheaths. It will be a slim sheath with mounting points for attaching a variety of accessories and customization. The holes on both sides make the sheath compatible with accessories such as Blade-Tech's Large TEK-LOK™ or MOLLE-LOK™ for mounting to a belt or PALS gear. Two adjustable-length straps will be included for horizontal carry on belts that range in width from 1.5" to 2".
July 3rd production update:
- Blades are at Peter's Heat Treating
- Production samples of the injection molded sheath are on their way for review
- Custom belt clips from Discreet Carry Concepts have been blanked
June 6th production update:
- Blades are coming off the CNC machine in quantity
- G10 handle scales are finished
- Tooling for the injection molded sheath has been rough machined. Detail machining and texturing will finish over the next couple weeks.