The Multi-Mission Axe is a rescue and survival tool built for the unforgiving environments encountered by military, law enforcement and emergency response professionals. The core of the axe is a single piece of hardened S7 tool steel, a steel formulated to withstand extreme shock and impact.
From head to tail, the MMA has function and performance in mind. The head features a 3.9" cutting edge, bolt-on hammer and hex wrench tool. The tail has an angled pry bar, seatbelt cutter and sheet metal cutter. The handle offers multiple hand positions for optimizing your grip for the particular chopping, hammering or prying job at hand. It utilizes shaped G10 handle scales designed to keep your hands in place even in extreme conditions. Wet or dry, your grip will stay secure.
Portability is a factor in any operation, and Outland has you covered with the MMA Modular Sheath. The sheath securely holds the axe using internal latch features and two BioThane® Coated Webbing straps. It allows for both easy access and deployment. The Modular Sheath can accept accessories for mounting on a belt or MOLLE gear, hang from a shoulder strap or bolt to a vehicle. The carry options are endless.
The Multi-Mission Axe will prove useful and dependable on any mission.
- Full tang S7 steel construction
- 3.9 inch blade
- S7 steel hammer
- Sheet metal cutter for vehicle extrication and industrial door breaching
- Pry feature at the bottom of the handle uses the length of the handle for leverage
- Seat belt cutter is positioned at the bottom of the handle to extend reach into vehicles
- Hex nut tool in the head
- G10 handle grips
- Multiple grip positions
- Comes with the MMA Modular Sheath and a custom zippered case